IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have a CUCM 8.5.1 cluster and the phones regestered are Cisco 8961 IP phones. I am able to add and register a new 8961 phone. But I am not able to make a change on the phone. For Example: I am changing the alerting name on the line of the IP ph...

khanfawaz by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiCUCM version: 8.6.2.22900-9Phone firmware: 9.3.1SR2-1SI'm trying to install LSC's on our 79X1 and 79X2 phones. The cluster is in mixed mode, the CTL exist on all phones, but the LSC installation does not happen. I followed this excellent guide, but...

Hello all,I am doing a restore of call manager 6.1.2 onto a new server.  The restore however seems to be taking too long.I ran it yesterday and it ran through the night.  I came back in this morning and it was still running.  So over 20 hours.  no er...

kwaldecker by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having issues with outgoing calls from CallManager express registered with a SIP server, the line is registered:CME#sh sip-ua register status Line                             peer       expires(sec) registered P-Associ-URI========================...