IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Guys,      I am working on CUCM 8.5 version in our environment. Recently we have got a new request for enabling Voicemail for every Ephone-DN and a GDM for Hunt Groups.       On some googling, i found out that Cisco Unity Express modules integrate wi...

Dear Networkers,I do have a CUCM v 6.1.2 cluster installed. Lately we had a power outage and after the power restablishement, we had db replication issue between publisher and subscriber.DBreplications satus of PUB=2DBreplications satus of SUB=4Tried...

Hello to all I have a router Cisco 2821 and 4 analog lines in FXO ports , when i place a call from outside i heard the IVR but the hunt of phones not rings , here is the sh voice call statRouter#sh voice call statCallID     CID  ccVdb      Port      ...

This is a strange fault/bug  I would like to know if anyone has experineced the same issue. I will try to explain,If the line description on a 7945 is over a certain number of lower case characters and contains characters with desc...

kevbo by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Debug FAX issues

Hello Sirs,I need to debug T30 messages in VG224, in both sides of this architecture:FAX -- VG224 -- MGCP -- CUCM -- CISCO 2911 -- PRI -- PSTN -- SIP TRUNK -- CUCM -- MGCP -- VG224 -- FAXI use the command "debug fax relay t30 all-level-1" and I do no...

mcecilia by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes