IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am facing a issue with two IP Phone 7911-G both display is off.IP phone leds are working when I am trying to troubleshoot and set it to factory default. in this process LED indication are correct but againg no display and it is not registering t...

HiI’m having some issues the UCT version 2.1a accessing a CUCM 6.1(3) so as to gather license details for an upgrade to version 9.1.The error message I get when I try to log in tells me to check my user name and password and to ensure the user profil...

Hi all,I have a conference call issue. No audio on conference call when call is from PSTN and here is the call flowCustomer call--->gateway(MGCP)-->CUCM-->UCCX-->agent1(33191)--(conf to another agent2)-->agent2(33036)  FAILNormal conferencing works f...

ulambaday by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,in some calls we have some eco problems. I have revised the 7960 statisct tool and it shows me that i have the follow levels in external calls:(the system is a callmanager 8.5 and the phones are registered through a wan)1st call) average jitter: 6...

ciscoceci by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,                    I show the error when y try to loggin with an user and his pw (PIN). I have added the user to the "standard CCM end users" group, and  I  have changed de the pw (PIN) in the "end user" propierties too.The use...

ciscoceci by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question that an experienced engineer may be able to help me with.I have a client that is behind an 881 wanting to use a Inter-tel 550.8622 - currently when calls are placed the packets are able to make it out, the outside end hears the call...