IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a question that an experienced engineer may be able to help me with.I have a client that is behind an 881 wanting to use a Inter-tel 550.8622 - currently when calls are placed the packets are able to make it out, the outside end hears the call...

Hi       After installation of uccx 8.5 i  login web through ip address after that i chhose fresh install then enter ip add of publisher and axluser as pulisher user name and password but the following is showing cisco unified cm authentication ...

Hi all,I need help with the integration of Cisco BE3000 and Cisco ISR 2911.We bought a 2911 as a local gateway for a branch office (E1 PRI), during the configuration we saw that the only voice gateway model supported on the BE3000 seems to be the 290...

Hi Expert, One of my client is having CUCM cluster over WAN and the two sites connecting via two different link the main link is using for all traffic but its not reliable I mean the delay can reach sometime more than 100 ms which is not recommend by...

Hi NetPro,I have 7 dial peers and 3 aliases. I need to give a higher preference to one of the aliases over dial peers. Can I do that? If so, could you please send me adocument that supports the answer.Thanks,MK

Hi guys,I have a problem with my CUCM cluster. It is a 8.6 cluster with a pub and one sub. It is a cluster over the wan (vpn between locations). Untill a couple of days ago everything was fine. In the meantime a router that was tacking care of the co...