cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

LDAP integration issue

Dears, I have a new installation with call manager version 9.0 and I need to integrate the call manager with the Active directory. Problem Description:================ I have made the integration with the LDAP with custom attributes (user initials=mi...

Translation

Hi All - can someone help me out the call flow.1. Just want to know once the call reaches g/w, it will reach controller or voice-port or interface level.2. Where the place we can use translation-profile, i can see some people are using translation-pr...

Resolved! Is Unified Video Advantage supported with 8961 IP Phone?

I am interested in using Cisco Unified Video Advantage for Video calling integrated with some of our IP Phones.  Is this application/camera system compatible with the Cisco 8961 IP Phones?  Let me know what you think,Thanks,Jim                       ...

NPT_2 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Sip vrs SCCP

Since cisco 7911 SCCP phones are EOL, what is the closest Set? The 3900 series are SIP, Does cisco SIP provide the same funcionality as SCCP or compare to Third party SIP phones without the functionality of failover etc...                  

jalexan by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SRST IP Phone registration issue

Hello guys!Currently I'm configuring SRST on a Cisco 2921 in conjunction with a CUCM8.6 (BE6000). When testing SRST, the phones show "MODE SRST", some pick up dial tone, some not, and on phones with dialtone phone calls did not pro...

fuhrersk8 by Participant
  • 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUCM 8.6 and CUCxN 8.6 upgrade to version 9.1.1a

Hello guys!     I am in the process of upgrading a CUCM 8.6.2.20000-2 and CUCxN 8.6.2.20000-2 to version 9.1.1a for both systems. These are two virtual machines running on a BE6000 version 8.6 platform (UCS C220 M3 server). In the ...

fuhrersk8 by Participant
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes