IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I was able to use BAT to insert the remote destinations on the remote destination profiles but unable to BAT the option to have the line association box checked.  I have 600+ profile to insert.  Is there a way to use BAT to select ...

Our setup is that all incoming calls are routed to Unity to check for the location open/close.  When the location is open the call is then routed to a hunt pilot for that location.  Problem is that when they call rings at the destination hunt list al...

Upgraded to 8.6.2 cucm on UCS, ever since DR fails, runs for 16 plus hours... Ran test SFTP on same blade on UCS and completed all 7 nodes in 40 minutes.  Going out thru Nexus to HP VM were SFTP resides, runs 16 hours if it complet...

Hi ,we are forwading a call to a mobile number using the CUCM..when we receive the call with the calling party then  that calling party is getting replaced by the calling party  transformation mask in the route pattern properly..but  when we receive ...

Hi guys, I have a MCS-7816-H3 with CUCM 6.0.1 version, in the link bellow I can see that I can use my hardware to upgrade to CUCM 9.1, but I need to upgrade the RAM from 2GB to 4 GB.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6790/ps5748/ps3...