IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HI,    a strange problem met in these days   IP PHONE 6921 register failed when connected with master stacked swtich which configed with 802.1x but fine when connected with other switches in      the stack    the running config has been post as the a...

Qiyu Bao by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco router 2801 running 12.4(24)T2 & CME 7.1 VERSION with cue AIMI am getting error can't change button 1 to dn = 33 for 0011.2032.ACC6" error.The link provided above is not working so am still without soultion can anybody help me.Sometime...

Hello,I am a competely non-technical assistant looking for an easy to follow answer   One of our offices has received a Cisco IP 7965 phone system (with a dozen phones or so).  Upon one phone ringing the other phones all put out a loud tone over thei...

HiI have have Cisco router VGW 3945 configured and connected to my CUCM and PSTN.I want to upgrade IOS and backup my current configuration how is that?If I upgrade IOS, will I lose my current configuration?What is the latest firmware for 3945?ThxSent...

Hi All,I'm running to the problem with 8941 that I can't merge 2 active incoming calls together since 8941 does't have the "Join" Softkey. Even more, softkey customization is impossible for this model.Does anyone has the workarond for this ? Does it ...

somjade.p by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes