IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have problem with my Dial-peer. I defined dial-peer 2 with 4 codes to prevent all staff calling  International , except those who have the code.I realized that I cannot call Emergency number like 911 or 9102 and some National number 908034567...

Davy Ad by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone please explain the steps required to set up an intercluster non gatekeeper controlled trunk between a UCM 6 and UCM 7 cluster. I've tried following the documentaiton but are running into some problems (call from cluster a to b getting eng...

Dear All,I am running call manager 5.1.3-6000The base version was 5.1.3-2000.Once i upgrade it from base version 5.1.3-2000 to 5.1.3-6000, i faced an issue with the ip phone display language issue.For example before i do the upgrade some yours were u...

tiger_401 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have done a few 9.1 FRESH installs but I have two clients that are upgrading from 8.X to the newst 9.1 for CCM, UC, CUPS, CER and UCXX.Does anyone have expereince upgrading about a 400 phone Call Manager/Unity Connection 8.6.2 install to 9.1.1?  Al...

Dear All,                 1. IP Phone A  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - IP Phone B (call forwarded)- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Cell Phone (Phone A number)2. Cell Phone A - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  IP Phone    (call forwarded) - - - - - -...

The CDR Load is in Disable Loading. I am not able to change it into default settings or to Loading 24*7.It will show like your request is processing then the server is not responding.The callmanager version is 6.1All the 4 values of MIN_DATE.CDR_MIN_...