IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

hi all,I have a problem with cisco 7921 and "Push to talk" service.I have 24 groups that configured in Push to talk software. When i press the left button on the phone (the "Application button") i can see all groups.But, when i configure 25 groups an...

amirgolan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,i configured cisco wireless controller 2504 which has 7.0 version and all the ap are registered with that some of 1100g and 1240g and 1140nseries access points . and the issue is the 7921g phones are not assoicating with wir...

zeuscyril by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have been assigned with a task for Gatekeeper clustering Scenario:  Two CUCM clusters running 7.1.5 version.Gatekeepers 3900 routers running latest version. Clusters :  CUCM cluster A and CUCM cluster BConnectivity: Cluster A with two Gateke...

Hi,Users cannot access the Corporate Directory from the 7936 conference phones. When users presses the coroporate directroy softkey they are getting      " Server not found" error.I tried upgrading the firmware version to latest available on the Cisc...

HI GuysI trying to upgrading of the 7961 ip phone from SCCP42.8-3-2S , to SCCP41.8-5-2S , to finally end to SCCP41.9-2-1S.I´ve performed the procedure: upload the version SCCP41.8-5-2S, reset the TFTP service, check the device default firmware, erase...