IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, I have to migrate a cucm 11.x (Pub/Sub) to a new hardware,  I did a test in my lab for the migration and got errors with the database sync between the Pub & Sub,  "Replication not setup". Any tips please to fix this? thanks.  

Hello Everyone,We have CUCM 10.5 integrated with Nice Recording. The recording server is pointed to one of our subscribers (Sub#1) and works fin.I upgraded only the 10.5 Publisher to11.5 and pointed the call recording server to Pub. The CTI integrati...

Hello Experts,Is there anyway that we access the logs in the inactive partition?Last night, I did an upgrade of CUCM cluster from 10.5 to 11.5 but had to do a rollback because of the problems caused by our recording system (Nice Recording). The 11.5 ...

Hello, I want to upgrade SX 10 from TC firmware to CE8.2.2 & SX 10 registers with UCM 10.5.1. Do I need to update UCM with cmterm-s52030ce8_2_2.k3.cop.sgn or upgrade the SX10 with s52030ce8_2_2.pkg? Thanks Suchi

Suchi by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to use the CUCM AXL API on 10.5.2. My end goal is to be able to make a query from a CCX script, but I am trying to debug the intermediate stuff before I go any further on that. The problem is when I post my query to AXL, it gives me back ...

I am looking for information on if there are any recommendations for scheduling reboots of the CUCM. Most posts on here pertaining to this question are rather old. Our company is looking to schedule proactive reboots due to an outage where the resolu...

Evai by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes