IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

With Aashish JollyWelcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to learn and ask questions about Designing, Configuring & Monitoring of Cisco Unity Connection with Aashish Jolly. This is an opportunity to ...

Hello,I've developed an architecture based on the Phone CSS in order to route the calls to the PSTN with the root number assigned (from the provider) to a certain site. The customer has two routers that handles all the PSTN number that he bought form...

Does the CME support callback feature over pstn ? Objective is to allow sales staff to place a call to their manager at the office via personal mobile phone without incurring any charge from the mobile phone provider. So the sales guy out in the fiel...

charl by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Unified Communications Manager SIP trunks do not seem to support Registration.Does anyone know if this is possible or roadmapped?i.e. thet support Digest Auenthication but the Trunk itself does not attempt to register to the end point.Ideally i...

From reading various postsOption A upgrade from MCS to UCSCUCM 6.X MCS Cluster AUpgrade existing Pub to CUCM 8.X- error bridge upgrade- un supported upgradeCarry out DRS on the new SW 8.XInstall new UCS servers Cluster C with the same bridged 8.X ver...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi netpro,I want to migrate a customer from CUCM 7.1.2 to CUCM 9.1. I have to use CUBAC as existing AC is depreciated. Problem is that best way forward would be to migrate existing AC users to CUBAC so they are used to the new console before CUCM upg...