IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Throwing this out here in case someone has come across this particular issue one of my sites is experiencing.Had 3-4 reports over the past days of phones, that after a call will not hang up.  Only a blank grey window shows on the display.  Using the ...

I have intercom setup, configured and working in CUCM 8.6. - Here is the scenario -- a secretary needs to reach her boss that is in a meeting in his office, they have an intercom setup between they're phone but the boss doesn't want the secretary to ...

Customer has CUCM 8.6 cluster with phones of around 1000 installed and working.Route patterns two are present for each location ie., UK9.!9.!#Cisco phones when thy make calls uses 9.! Waits for the inter digit timeout and routes the call . SIP device...

sundarr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Friends,Our company is thinking on installing CUCM 8.6 on VM Ware.We wanted to explore CUCM 8.6 availability on Virtual  Platform  VCE Dell HP IBM Any  otherCan someone guide us as to which platform should we go with and how do we go about it (...

Hi, I am trying to config a Sip trunk on my router this is a Cisco Router 2801 with ios c2801-ipvoicek9-mz.124-25b.bin.My actual configuration is the following: dial-peer voice 9997 voip description Skype Incoming voice-class codec 1 session protocol...

gagomez85 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes