IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,We set up the new feature with CUCM release 9.1 : Hunt Pilot Call Queuing.  There is a problem with the rerouting options available.  The Hunt Pilot number is 3852.For example, we configure the parameter : When Queue is full, route the call to ...

Resolved! uccx csq max calls

Hi all.Is there any way to limit to a fixed number of calls hitting a particular CSQ with shared agents?More in detail..I have eg 2 csq containing same agents and i wonder if is possible to fix a maximum number of calls for each CSQ. (connected+queue...

Resolved! BAT Softkey

Hi . I have already added 250 phones aasigned to a particular users through BAT now i want to achieve below.through BATI want to deploy a softkey template for 100 users.I want to deploy a call pickup for 50 users different from point (1)Meetme for gr...

Hi all,I have a CUCM 9.0 server, i would like to keep listing Corporate directory above the personal directory on Ip phone "Directory".If i could make listing as first "Corporate Directory, then Missed calls, placed calls etc it would be fine. Can an...

Hi,Have EX60's and 8.5(1)SU3, yes I know it would be best on 8.6, no approval to get to 8.6 !But need to get them working.I have Audio working over a SIP Trunk and Route Pattern's but Video does not come up. I know there is a fix for EX60 in SU5 but ...

Ian Beck by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,i need to connect 2 fax machines on 2 fxs port on router 2921 which is connecting to sip line at branch.i don't want to involve call manager located at head office for fax machine, instead  i want them to directly take 2 lines from 100 channel...

How do you set the line partition when adding a line to UDP via Bulk Admin?  I want to add 10 lines to a  UDP-7965 for 7916 sidecar in bulk.Bulk Admin > UDP >  Add Lines ConfigurationContents of file: AddLines_SampleFile.txtMAC Address,Line Index 1,D...