IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi!Our client said when he reloads the subscriber he cannot get access to CUCM publisher web access for a 5-10 min.After sub reboots pub web admin becomes accessible again.He said that issue can be reproduced.This is not typical problem. I look thru ...

lexxa7777 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need some help with translation patterns,The 5 digit extensions we use is 31[3-5]XXWe want 5 digit, 4 digit and 3 digit dialing No problems with 4 digit dialingMy problem comes up after I enter the translation pattern for 3 digit dialing: 5 digit d...

Dear All,I am running Call Manager ver. 5.1My Server Details are below:MCS 7816H3RAM: 2GBHard Drive: 2x160= 320 GBCan you please tell me how i can migrate my MCS server to UCS C series C220.I will be very thannkful if you can provide me the steps to ...

tiger_401 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have srst configured in cme. When i fall back the phones to cme, they register and everything is fine.. however they just show the extn number on the phone, it doesn show the line text label as it was in the cucm. Is it possible for the phones to r...

hi guys I'm learning cisco voice through INE video lectures. That is very nicebut i want to ask u guys is there some simulator or software on which i can practise like u can do routing & switching practise on Packet tracer or GNS3?????????