cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ELM 9.1.1 issue

Running new install - CUCM 9.1.1Enterprise LM issue: just installed a CUWL license.  Under Monitoring>License Usage - I am not seeing my UCM licensing componentUnder License Management>Licenses - I see the licenses fufilled including the UCM componen...

johnhsnow by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to figure out why a simple site setup won't route or progress call's correctly.  This is an issue I've never experienced before so I'm a bit stumped as to why it's not working.  I feel as if I've debugged everything I can but can't see the...

Hello guys!     I need to configure names in Spanish on phones display that contain characters like ñ. Does the locale for Spanish (in my case, cm-locale-es_CO-8.6.2.1000-1.cop.sgn) will allow Spanish special characters to be confi...

fuhrersk8 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have UCCX 8.0.2.11005-20  and CUCM 8.0.3.20000-2 running on ESXI 4.1. bottom line is the uccx engine service would not start. If I restart the server I see manager manager go into inservice status and subsystem manager to partial service and that i...

Hi Everyone,It has come to my attention that when it comes to getting reports and queries its much better to use the cucm sql database, What I'm trying to accomplish:1. Gather All phones IP using (run sql select) command soo I can append other info l...