cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

No Call Waiting/Call Parking

Hello,We recently upgraded the software pack on a UC520 to 8.6.0 to support a 7962.We have the phone registered and can take a receive calls. But it can only take and receive 1 call at a time. All other calls go straight to VM. I have it set to a Dua...

Resolved! CUCM 9.0 native call queuing

Hello,The documentation for the feature states:"If a line member does not answer a queue-enabled call, that line member is logged off automatically"So I am struggling to find a way to disable this auto log off. Does anyone know how to do it? I went t...

Resolved! CUCM, CUBE, SIP and MTP Requirements

Hi all,I wanted to get some perspective on the MTP requirements that may or may not be required with the lastest software versions.The scenario is as follows:     ITSP<---SIP Trunk--->CUBE<---SIP Trunk--->CUCMThe CUCM is running version 9. The CUBE s...

ehempton by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PBX-to-PBX call over IP Network

Hi All,I have a task to do with VOIP, but generally have no idea on how to accomplish it. So here is the scenario.We have 3 sites, all running on thier own Panasonic PBX systemSite A : extension start with 1xxSite B: extension start with 2xxSite C : ...