IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone,It has come to my attention that when it comes to getting reports and queries its much better to use the cucm sql database, What I'm trying to accomplish:1. Gather All phones IP using (run sql select) command soo I can append other info l...

Resolved! Protocol and GW

I took a look on :which protocol is the best to put it work in a Gw? for this case...https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/1144860#1144860"For PSTN connectivity:PRI is the best.  You will have the least amount of troubles.  QSIG is a close secondar...

Odd problem here.  Trying to connect to our telco with a PRI on a 2911 h323 gateway. Pretty basic config and I'm no expert troubleshooting the voice side yet.  Cannot get frame established.    Layer 2 Status:        TEI = 0, Ces = 1, SAPI = 0, State ...

Is there a way to insert a pause in the call forward all sting in Communications Manager 8.6?What we are trying to accomplish is when a DID is called the number will call forward the call to an outbound number, pause and then dial a few more digits. ...