IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Does anyone know where the PCA URL is configured in Unity?  I would like to change it and I think I have been through every configurable area and cannot find it.  I also could not find the setting in any of the documentation.Many thanks!             ...

Guys,Need to know about how to remove properly a gateway MGCP interface so that i can use DSP resources to bring up conference at the site.I have the following MGCP gateways defined as the pics in annex.I would like to :1. Enter the interface 0/1/0.2...

Hello. Im trying to create a very crude paging system.  If I create a shared line appearance as the 2nd line on a host of phones, and then set that line to auto answer with speakerphone.   I then create a Hunt Pilot and Hunt List, and Line Group with...

One of customer has two departments Marketing and Admin. All Marketing extensions are starting with 100 series (101, 102, 103 etc) and All Admin extensions are starting with 200 series (201, 202, 203 etc).There are ten PSTN Connections, Six for Sales...

Hello everyone,Im struggling to configure SIP trunk between Shoretel Mobility Router and my CME running on ISR3945E. They are in a same room, directly connected. Voice tasks of this kind are something I dont cope easily with, as I come from switching...

Dear team I need help regarding CME 9.0.Please let me know for configuring CME 9.0 phone liceneses are mandatory or is it a right to use licenseI  have 7912 IP phone on customer site and it is EOL and i  can not purchase license also. The document sa...

shihab by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was done the CUCM upgrade from 7.1.su 4 to 7.1.5 su 5 and installed the IOS image through DVD . Am doing same on other cluster by remotely so that i have install IOS image via SFTP . So request you to guide me how to configure SFTP and which softwa...