IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to restore a Unity connection vers 2./1 (6.1) and the restore wizzard comes back with no features to restore. I have two files and all is there,I copied and exploded and all files are there. any Ideas?                  

miket by Level 5
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are using 3825 and 3945. For one our PRIs, we want to  limit the no. of simultaneous calls to 10 (instead of 30). Searched  through the docs but couldnt find any parameter or dial-peer config to  do that. Is this achievable?RegardsAnupam

Hello, We are planning to perform a upgrade of unity connection (my first time). Current version is : 8.6.2ES19.21013-19  & we want to move to version 8.6(2a) SU2. Is there any simple way to find if we can proceed like this or not ?  I have gone thro...

CUP8.6(4) on the MCS 7825H3Hi, I am trying to install CUP8.6(4) on the MCS 7825H3 server but it fails and gives error message that "There are no deployments provided by this software that support this hardware" Anyone knows why I am getting this erro...

Hi I just try to config vic2-2bri-nt/te in new zealand. the line is NT type and i try the config as below, but it seams that when i call the main number it is no  answer. So do you know what's the problem here. thanksinterface BRI0...

Hi all,We have a CUCM v6.1 connected to a third party PBX using a SIP trunk and to an external IVR using also a SIP Trunk. The problem is that whe a call is transferred form the external PBX to the External IVR (through CUCM) the Call-Info field in S...

Hi,When i try to connect to a PSTN Phone behind PBX which is connected to my VoIP Gateway, i don't get a ring back. In the debug i see PI value 8 from the Router but i don't get SIP 180 Ringing. Instead i get SIP 183 SESSION PROGRESS. How to get the ...

blrnetwork by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have configured two lines for 6921 phone, but it's display shows only Line 1 number, when i press the line 2 button, it also displays line 1 number in it's display, I need to display both numbers in display, (when press Line 1 button then displa...