IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Is this an indication of a drive that needs to be replaced or could this be due to a recent reboot.  I rebooted the system and about 10min after reboot completed i got the following error.At Fri Jan 25 06:27:38 CST 2013 on node , the following Hardwa...

Jon Pope by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiCould one of you kind people rescue my sanity?!I could have sworn that when I was reading the UC9.x overview material that came out a few months ago, I saw something in relation to an enhancement to Local Route Groups in version 9.x which would ass...

barry by Level 7
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone point me to any UCM NTP max threshhold details (delay, jitter, etc)?  Also, any details on the reachability value.  I believe 377 is 'normal', but other than that I'm shooting in the dark.I'm basically looking to interpret the output of 'u...

HiWe have a client already running CUCM and CUC version 9.0 in UCS serversI am wondering(i had read the doc but i didnt find anything strange) if i need any pre-upgrade steps before to upgrade to version 9.1I believe that we can proceed with upgrade ...

Hello guys!   I'm currently in the process of starting a new install and deployment of a brand new BE6000 (top part number CMBE6K-UWL-K9,server model UCSC-C220-M3SBE). I have installed and configured CUCM 8.5 and CUCxN 8.5 in the p...

fuhrersk8 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a CME 2921 Version 15.1, the operator is saying that sometime she needs to like "intercept" an active call to talk to a fellow worker when the boss is calling; she wants to gain access to that extension even is it was talking already on ...