IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Is there a way to monitor a specific group of FXO ports on a gateway and configure RTMT to send out an alert if all of those ports are in use?  I have found some a couple of posts hinting that it should be possible but I'm not sure how to set i...

spm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I got a customer with a CMBE6K and 70enhanced users.I saw that in the backend this license are about 280 DLU.My customer have almost all 7911 so there's DLU unused, and my customer hasconnectedother phones.My question is, can I buy for exampl...

HIHead officeIn centralised call processing unit the phone are registered  and working fine Branch Siteone pstn line(fxo) is there when phones are registered(head office) with ip phone  when calling  from pstn  line  the call is not ring(ip phone) to...

Hi Experts, I've a strange issue and any help is appreciated.I've used three AS5400 in different ways:- H.323 gateway- SIP gateway- MGCP gateway controlled by PGW (current scenario)I've loaded different IOS during years but in all these environments ...

aemcomcco by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,"Using an IP phones 6921  with codec G.711 but seldom there will be a problem with the congestion as the users are not able to hear properly,  to resolve I need to restart the Phone it will resolve but need to know is there any other things that c...

Hi All,there is a CUCM 8.5.1 with 6921 (SCCP) and 9971 (SIP) registered.There is also a remote site with a 2951 (IOS 15.1.3), GW set as SRST reference.All phones are registered with full E.164 numbers (with + sign at the begining!) on CUCM, and can c...

tdudas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have succesfully put an E&M card in a 2800 router previously for overhead paging to a legacy paging system.I wish to do the same on a UC560 platform.I can not find any documentation that says the VIC3 or VIC2 E&M card is supported in the UC560. I c...