IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello members,I have a case whereby agents are dissappearing and reappearing on  the Supervisor Desktop. I think that this is as a result of an ip-connectivity problem.  Please see the CAD logs below.  I just wanted to know if anyone knows of anythin...

Sarg . by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all.if I have only one sip trunk I do point  neirest interface likevoice service voip allow-connections h323 to h323 allow-connections h323 to sip allow-connections sip to h323 allow-connections sip to sip sip  bind control source-inte...

Hey guys,We very often lose connectivity to the gui and need to restart tomcat to resolve it. Meetingplace also fails during this time. Why could this be?ThanksVaradarajan. RSent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Rajan R by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys,We very often lose connectivity to the gui and need to restart tomcat to resolve it. Meetingplace also fails during this time. Why could this be?ThanksVaradarajan. RSent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Rajan R by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! H323 CALL BLOCK

I have some call block reject rules setup and working fine in my H323 gateway but I reached the limit of 15 rules in the voice translation rule that is configured.The request to block another specific number was made so I am looking at the existing r...