IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,We recently upgraded the software pack on a UC520 to 8.6.0 to support a 7962.We have the phone registered and can take a receive calls. But it can only take and receive 1 call at a time. All other calls go straight to VM. I have it set to a Dua...

Hello,The documentation for the feature states:"If a line member does not answer a queue-enabled call, that line member is logged off automatically"So I am struggling to find a way to disable this auto log off. Does anyone know how to do it? I went t...

Hi all,I wanted to get some perspective on the MTP requirements that may or may not be required with the lastest software versions.The scenario is as follows:     ITSP<---SIP Trunk--->CUBE<---SIP Trunk--->CUCMThe CUCM is running version 9. The CUBE s...

ehempton by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a task to do with VOIP, but generally have no idea on how to accomplish it. So here is the scenario.We have 3 sites, all running on thier own Panasonic PBX systemSite A : extension start with 1xxSite B: extension start with 2xxSite C : ...