IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hey Guys,We are deploying CUCM/CUPS 8.6 at loacation A. Location B is connected with a site to site VPN. At Location B Jabber and cipc are working fine but hard phones keep unregistering continuosly. Sometimes there is one way audio or the call drops...

Rajan R by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

plsI  need alot of help scripting as this has been a nightmare troubleshooting!I have modified a script from Ciscos website for cue 7.0, validated it, but having all sorts of problems. I guess I will start with the script attached, and the trace on t...

johnhsnow by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

4.13 to 8.*Basically what I want to do is build 8.* new CSS/PT use local RG's add some new features that this place has been lacking etcc....So build the new cluster but I want to run it in pralell with the current cluster and migrate phones by build...

We have a newly upgraded 8.6.2 CUCM cluster and we are experimenting with a couple of 8945 phones and video calling.  Once I set the CAC correctly in regions, we were able to place a call and the video popped up as it should.  However, before it does...