IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,I've got a request to the get the IP Phones up and running our cleint. The Scenario is as below..The Scenario is as below..There are 26 3560 V2 switches in 13 Floors of the building which serve's the IP Phones, Computers and IP Camera's  whi...

I have a CUCM 8.6.2 installed and I created the end users to generate the Corporate Directory, now I´m trying to provide XML directory for Third Party IP phones but when I put the directory service's URL in the phones they show me an error. Then...

I am currently having an issue with one of our sites recieveing incoming calls. We are running a h.323 gateway with 4 FXO ports for recieving calls from the PSTN. I ran some debugs and verified that the ports are recieving a signal when a call is com...

I have vitually the same problem as posted below.https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3797939#3797939After talking to TAC, the 3rd Party PBX is sending the SIP Contact Header and forcing Call Manager 8.6 to reject the call with a "SIP/2.0 400 Bad ...

shane.orr by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Okay, I have run across a situation that I have troubleshot with TAC extensively.  As one final shot at resolving this I am bringing the question to all of you.  The problem in a nutshell is DTMF is not passed to an "IVR" type of service that request...

jkurtz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys,I have question on SRST. I recently installed a new 3925. I setup SRST on it. We are using MGCP and call manager 8.6 . I attempted to test failover ( by the way, using ccm-manager failover) . All the phones registered in SRST mode, no prob...

Hello,I found a problem with matching dial-peers in E.164 format with + sign. There is a pots dial-peer with destination-pattern +370........$. When gateway receives a number +37011111111 from SIP this dial-peer doesn't matches but in show dialplan n...

Hi,I have a big issue with some of my IP Phones, settings button are locked even if it is enabled in CUCM (Phones register normally with CUCM but don't take modifications), I did a reset factory but the same issue.I tried to change the FTP but after ...

Here's one.  I had AAR working and now it's not.  I cannot figure out what changes have been made that could have done it.  But what's happening now is when I test it by setting the location bandwidth to 1 calls from one site to another go through as...

refram by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I saw the attached error on my CUCM home page. I have applied the neccessary licenses a long time ago (about two months back). I wonder why I am still having this error message.I have a CUCM pub, CUCM Sub and a unity connection all running on o...