IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there,What is the recommended bandwidth for COW(Cluster Over WAN) Deployment in Cisco UC Environment?What is the recommended bandwidth for per SIP Trunk & is there any limitation for trunk creations?                   Thanks & Regards,Bala

Resolved! CME Help

Hello, Could you kindly help me with some basic CME concepts , I have to work on a CME implementation which is new to me so I have many questions. 1) How can i know what version of CME is being used ? Is version of CME dependant on IOS version eg. if...

Hi,I have a client experiencing issues with their Call History not being saved on their phones.  It works for around 3 weeks then it stops saving the call history, they can resolve the issue by clearing the trust list but the issue just reappears aft...

neilo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Friends,User is trying to transfer the call, but certain calls are failing with the below error code in SDI trace                   12/06/2012 07:43:35.940 CCM|StationInit: (2997704) SoftKeyEvent softKeyEvent=4(Trnsfer) lineInstance=5 callRefere...