IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi     There,We have a 3945 gateway configured as h323 gateway, and have 2 call managers, 1 is version 8.6, another is 7.The gateway registered to CUCM8.6 first and works fine,   later on we registered the gateway to the CUCM 7. When we try to make c...

yixiu0317 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi CSC team, I'm using CUCM 7.1, trying to run a simple CDR report against one  extension, but I want to see the call time in the report, any ideas how  to acheive this?  I tried to run a CDR report by user  /extension, but this just shows the CDR re...

I'm running a brand-new installation of UCMBE 8 and I want to roll out Phone Designer for some of my users so they can customize their backgrounds. Trouble is, I can't get wallpaper to push out to the phone. I keep getting the message 'Personalizatio...

jason9045 by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we have a user who would like to forward all calls to their secretary, then have their secretary transfer the call back to them if they want to speak to whoever it is.Obviously setting this up in the simple way doesn't work because when the se...

Hi thereI have the business requirement to create a softkey template like:Pickup / Forward / Redial / HlogWith this template, they have all their key's on the first page and don't need to spend a Button to "more".The Problem is, that "NewCall" ist ma...