IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a CUCM 8.0.3.22900-5 publisher that has been live for a few months.  I recently added a subscriber but am unable to activate callmanager services on it because replication is failing.When i run the DB replication report on the publisher i have...

Hello all.,I had change in IP address on my CUCM Cluster, which has a Publisher and one Subscriber.I followed changing IP address procedures as below-1)Changed SUB IP Adds from CM PUB Admin Page.2)Changed the Gateway and IP from SUB CLI. Restarted.3)...

I need some clarification in the CUBE (May be it is silly doubts)If we are using CUBE in our sites. is there need of gateways.?? If not why..???Is CUBE will acting as gateway like MGCP r H323..??If we need connect our branch sites (without having CUB...

I have a UC540 with seven ip phones 6921 and two 7962. Is there any way of knowing that one extension is busy, on the ip phone 6921?For example, I make a call from my extension A ( ip phone 6921) to extension B ( ip phone 6921), and extension B is bu...