cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Locale Update 6921

Hi There,to upgrade a firmware, I put all files in the remote router's flash, set the TFTP in the phones to the local router so it's possible to upgrade..and it worked.. but in the log it does try to find the Portugal locale.. 004759: Nov  8 19:23:33...

Resolved! FAC code in CDR

Hi thereJust trying to get the FAC code to show in the CDR.We have set Clusterwide Parameter: "Display FAC in CDR" to true (didnt restart any service as manual says you dont neet to) but authorizationCodeValue filed in cdr still shows up with value "...

Not sure if I bricked this.  We used to use Asterisk so my 7960 phones and 1 7970 are flashed to SIP.  All works fine.  I tried to flash the 7970 back to SCCP but I think I screwed up the phone big time.  I wanted to flash them before I received my U...

HI AllIf i want to add New extension range on call Manager so should i only creat partition and CSS for that OR i have to add that extension range anywhere else.Example :We have existing extension range from 501 --> 599 and now i want to add new exte...