IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,I have a weird issue on CME just occured two weeks ago.The Cisco 7965 IP Phone wont ring when there's any incoming calls. Even internal intercom calls.I have double checked the settings on the phone settings & ephone settings there's seemed t...

dennis by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,My call center is running VoIP services and some phones randomly reboot from time to time.  We are using Polycom 331 phones plugged into 2 PoE cisco switches.  This random reboot affect 2 – 5 users per day and it seems to be no pattern.By the w...

Hello All ,i want to bring this matter to the discussion , i Hope it will Help .User hear busytone after 30 seconds when called (PSTN) is busy.In log file after 30 seconds, i find this error:!!ERROR!! -ConnectionManager- wait_AuDisconnectRequest :CI ...

I am running CUCM 7.1.3 with CUBE and SIP trunks to my provider. My question is this:I want a remote site to use the software IOS MTP that I have provisioned at that site. I have the MTP built correctly in the router and it is registered in CUCM. Tha...

Hye,My network is giving issues these days. I have a VoIP network that's composed of softphones and hard phones(7911, 7940).I have 2 Call Managers. There's a particular softphone A that not working properly. When sofphone A calls softphones or other ...

Bethuelle by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a AS5350XM. This is what I have got on it. I know that the device is outdated but wanted to find modules from ebay and upgrade it to support 2 more E1 lines. I intend to buy another E1 2 PRI DFC card and install it on the slot 2. But I am not ...

vadoodetm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This issue is driving me to crazy...inbound on a mgcp fxo works fine no issues...when trying to make a outbound call through FXO port ( individually or using a Route list) it fails with lot of mgcp garbage in debug.attached is debug mgcp events captu...