IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

User receiving invalid username or password while pressing the voice message button

Hi All,We recently migrated a user along with many others to unity connection 8.6x and an off prem. exchange 2010 environment. Now when the user presses the message button on the phone she receives and error stating “Incorrect username or password”I ...

Resolved! Configure CUCM with AXL

Hello guys,i have a question to the AXL programming. Today i looked for tutorials to make a small programm, maybe just to configure one translation pattern.But when i search at google, i´ve found only tutorials which dont show the whole process. (a s...

Unity Bandwidth Question

I have a problem with bandwidth consumption between Unity Connection 7.1.5 and a remote 7942 phone. For whatever reason, there is a tremendous amount of data between transmitted between these devices, about 10mb every 15 minutes. Using Netflow, I s...

fultont by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CUBAC Forced Delivery issue

Hello,I'm having an issue with forced delivery on CUBAC.I have one operator and 1 queue set for forced deliveryQueued calls are not set to be put on holdIf the operator is on a call and another call comes in, she sees the call in the queue. After abo...