IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

My IPC Clients are tryign to register to Call Manager Express V7.1 and can't find this filecan anyone tell me where I  can get that file and where to put it on ccme?CTLSEP(Mac Address).tlvThe ios is C2900-universalk9-mz.spa.150-1.M8.binthank you

jschweng by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently run a 2901 in a remote location running through the CM in our corporate office. They since have requested running a virtual rightfax machine through that gateway. I was hoping I can have the rightfax server go straight through the GW with...

mbarlow by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Debug for a loop

Hi, in my company we have Avaya an cisco coexisting, I noticed, taht sometomes we hace calling loops, so id like to make a debug in the gateway between cisco and avaya to find out wich phone call is creating the loop in order to co...

Hi All , Just a small query for personal knoweldge's sake, me and my respective colleague had a brief technical chat on intercluster stuff in UC enviroment and he brought about the concept of things being done through the port 8002 .            Kindl...

Hello EveryoneI need some suggestions, I have two CISCO 2811 (2 x Fastethernet Interface) routers with 3550 (POE) Switch & I am planning for CCNA/CCNP voice.What are the requirements to setup voice lab with mentioned routers?Thanks in AdvanceSabby

Sabby0115 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes