IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I need to use prefixes .# (10#) in my C3945 (15.1 rel)Unfortunately Cisco is generating r-uri/To like 10%23In other way:1) incoming INVITEINVITE sip:10#4444444@10.10.10.10:5060 SIP/2.0.To: <sip:10#4444444@10.10.10.10>.2) outgoing INVITEINVITE s...

Hi there !I have created a new LDAP Directory to Sync with Microsoft AD. It has Its own LDAP User Search Base (CN=_UnifiedC,OU=IPTelephony,DC=test,DC=com)In the Microsoft AD, I have added a few users in that group.What is the correct filter rule to s...

Dear AllI am wondering if is possible to access the CDR database on CUCMWhat i mean is: Now the call manager send the cdrs automatically on an sftp server.Then  we run an application which recieve the cdrs from there and put it on an other database (...

I'm trying to block all PSTN calls except for some people, below is my config:I want to block outside calls when user enter 0but when I test it all user are allowed to make PSTN calls?any help?!!telephony-service load 7921 SCCP69xx.9-3-1-3.loads load...

saleh zwy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Somebody knows how to configure a voice mail profile to a hunt pilot/hunt list?. Looks like CUCM only uses the default voicemail profile for all hunt pilot  when sending the call to voicemail. from a hunt pilot after RNA or Busy on the pilot.Thanks

aalejo by Level 5
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi voice team, i have the following problem:I configured my IP communicator on my CUCM 7.1. When I enable the option "Video Capabilities" on the configuration page, i can not make local calls, but long distance calls works fine.But when i disable thi...

Hi, I'm deploying a CUBE solution to provide SBC functionality between 3rd party SIP Solution and the Service Provider.I have setup a demo solution with one CUBE configured on a stick (single IP Address on the router).Now that we are designing the fi...

Hi,This is following on from a question I asked yesterday and got some useful feedback from so thanks.However I have a further query:I need to change one of our sites to use Tone on Hold instead of Music on Hold.I have been through and checked the ph...