IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have CUCM 8.6 integrated with Unity Connection 8.6. I want to change my mailbox box number on Unity Connection from a 4 digit to 8 digit number.Example from 1234 to 80051234. Extension on my IP phone is is 1234. I have created a new VM profile o...

k.ms by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,Need you assistance, can some one please let me know the incoming and outgoing call process step by step in call manager network using the MGCP gateway...very urgent.appreciate your response....Thank you very much in adavance.A          

Hi All,Need suggestions on firmware updagradation,Question:When we uploading the new firmware in call manager, all phones will rebooted or any impact on the phones when uploading new firmware in call manager server?Suggestions to do:Upload firmware i...

Where a customer have a BE6K, what is the process for upgrading to full CUCM scalable over 1000 users?I know BE6K is essentially the same product sold in a package. So are we just talking about a new server?BE6K ships with either a C200 or C220 (new ...

billybjo1 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes