IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there,HQ has CUCM and many IP Phones.A Branch is coming up with 60 IP Phones. Assuming 20 Simultanous calls between the WAN routers at both locations, what should be the dedicated bandwidth recommended? Kindly help with this calculations. Also, le...

ramkunta by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Being a first time install, it's been both inspirational and sleep depriving....It's a 3750 running CME 4.5 and not quite sure why it is doing what it is doing. I still have the ancient Partner system running and have eavesdropped the line when the C...

Hello,CUCM 7.1 need to send a tech-prefix to the providers SIP trunk example 12345-tech-prefix-1-Country code-12345678 called number.I know the tech-prefix is widely used in H323, not sure how's applied in SIP..I did add a tech-prefix statement on th...

love2xlr8 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The customer previously had the phone display as Unkown and now it is showing up as Private.  Has anyone seen this before and is there a parameter that would change this?  They have 1 curcuit that does not display ANI and the calls...

gunnbrady by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have One CCM 4.2 as Publisher. After inserting users through BAT the CCM Admin page is not loading. The error that we get is "Page Cannot be displayed"Have rebooted the server twice but issue still exists.How to resolve this issue..

Hi.Currently we have a customer running CUCM 8.6 with a SIP trunk to the PSTN and another trunk (ISDN-QSIG) to a Nortel Legacy PBX. The Main DID goes to an Auto Attendant on Unity Connection on the CUCM side. When Unity Connection transfer the outsid...

jmujica by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes