IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I wanted to know if anybody has a good website they would recommend to purchase CCNP Voice viedo CD's. I am looking at doing my traning on my own as the boot camps are 10K. Any recommendations would be greatful. Thanks Joe

According to Cisco info, after changing NTP setting on Call Manager Publisher, all the subscribers have to be restarted.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/cucos/8_0_2/cucos/iptpch4.html#wp1053371Is it necessary to restart those server...

yuweifeng by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have integrated my CUCM 8.6 with the microsoft LYNC server for internal calling, which is working fine. But at the LYNC sever, we are getting warning and the warning is :Log Name:      Lync ServerSource:        LS Mediation ServerDate:          ...

Hi EveryoneI wanted to  know can someone tell me how to get the conference feature to work on a 8945? I didn't know that  the feature wasn't working unitl one of our end users had to put another user on the phone with the 1st person he called and it ...

Hi everyone,I have a cisco 3825 running 15.1(3) with CME 8.6. I have a sip trunk registered to a voip.ms SIP account and 2 voip.ms DID's that I intend to use for inbound calling to the system. A few things to note right off the bat:Voip.ms SIP accoun...

dbarsky88 by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!i have cisco2911 with 151-4.M3 IOS, gateway configured as h.323 gw on Cisco CUCM.when i made outside call to PSTN from IP phone i got message Invalid number formatafter TX -> INFORMATION which gw send to PSTNAug 14 05:31:25.359: ISDN  Se0/0/0:1...

rmv72 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes