IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have a few 7942G running on my network one of them is giving me grief lately, I will try and explain as much as possible as to what the problem is,1. I reset the phone either through CUCM or simply taking out the cable and plugging it back a...

sanizam79 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We wanted to upgrade existing Cisco Unity Server 8.0 to Latest available Cisco Unity Connection 8.5 or 8.6.The details about the existing Setup is:Hardware part no                                   MCS-7835-I3Windows OS                            ...

Hi all,I have a problem with call transfer when using Cisco 8961 sip phones.When the phone is registered to the CUCM everything works fine, but when the wan link goes down and the phone is in SRST mode, incoming calls cannot be transfered to other sc...

Customer running 8.X with h323 gateway on a 2821. Recently, replaced with a 2900.  Before the gateway if she dialed91xxxxxxx this is what would appear on her phone. After the 2900 the 9 is missing. The CM is not removing the 9 it i...

whanson by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes