IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,I have 2801 router. Under voice-card 0, I can't have "dspfarm" command. Only "dsp services dspfarm" command it takes. When I tried to bring up voice channnels on T1 controller it gives me error message insufficient resources. I want to use t...

HiAnyone familiar with the 'All Calls' feature for 8961 ip phones?  It is a nice feature that enables 8961 sip ip phone users to handle multiple line appearances in a way that would be more familiar to skinny 794x-796x device series users.  http://ww...

tzunt by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of my Cisco 3650 Switch not able to access through web browser.I have a mentioned below the entry of run conf, please help on this.interface Vlan1no ip address!interface Vlan900ip address 10.10.10.6 255.255.255.0!ip default-gateway 10.10.10.1ip c...

Hi,I'm having an issue on uploading a new DLU phone license to UCM. The license has been uploaded to the publisher, and i did restarted the license manager services, but the system still remain as old DLU count. The system doens't prompt for any erro...

I having a problem with some model IP Phones, It showing 4 hrs different.Cisco Unity Express Version 3.1 Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express 7.0.0.0 (Compatible with IOS 12.4(20)T)                   Please let me the solution.Thanks,Abdulla

Hi,We are currently running a HUB and SPOKE IP Telephony model for the 1st time.CUCM 7.1.5 pub, sub and CUC located at Site A. Site B has a 2Mb dedicated link to Site A for voice traffic only such as phone registration and VOIP. No other traffic apar...

Hi at all, I've a voice gw  with the following configurationboot-start-markerboot system flash0 c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.151-3.T.binboot-end-marker!!card type e1 0 0card type e1 0 1logging buffered 200000!no aaa new-modelclock time...