IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,   I have configured the following QOS mainly for the voice traffic, we also have file server in remote site which copy large mount files to the datacenter,  we would like to use the policing the trafic on the router to re...

Hello everyone!I've  been checking my cluster's replication status for last month, it has  always been 393 counts and never changed. Status of replication is 2  which means Good, but I cannot understand if replication counts does not  change does it ...

Howdy all!I was just curious if there was a tool similar to RTMT for Call Manager Express? I want to be able to monitor active calls, codec usage etc... and don't want to have to parse this information via CLI every time I need it.Thanks!            ...

Hi everyone,I'm trying to find out the maximum amount of calls active at any one time over a particular gateway/E1 PRI for a time period, what is the best way to do this? This gateway is controlled by CUCM 8.5 using MGCP.I know how to view the live C...

Mark H by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a few 7942G running on my network one of them is giving me grief lately, I will try and explain as much as possible as to what the problem is,1. I reset the phone either through CUCM or simply taking out the cable and plugging it back a...

sanizam79 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We wanted to upgrade existing Cisco Unity Server 8.0 to Latest available Cisco Unity Connection 8.5 or 8.6.The details about the existing Setup is:Hardware part no                                   MCS-7835-I3Windows OS                            ...

Hi all,I have a problem with call transfer when using Cisco 8961 sip phones.When the phone is registered to the CUCM everything works fine, but when the wan link goes down and the phone is in SRST mode, incoming calls cannot be transfered to other sc...