cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

CLI Scenario A to B to C

Just wondering what fields to check in Call Manager (8.5) where I want the original calling number's cli passed on via forwarding....Scenario being....Mobile Phone A = 0414 444 444Cisco Desk Phone = 03 888 888Mobile Phone B = 0414 555 555“Mobile phon...

VLT06 by Participant
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CME 8 ringlist.xml

Hi everyone, I can't seem to figure this out - when the phones boot up they display file not found: distinct  and file not found ringlist.xml. I checked the tftp server settings as shown below in the config and the ringtone files & Ringlist.xml and D...

IDD calls

Hi guys, Is there a way or configuration I can make in CME so that the international calls will be cheaper?Let's say one of the user is overseas and someone calls him on his extension and forwarded to his mobile... Can it be cheaper?? On my previous ...

Resolved! Transcoder Query

Hi guys,I am seeing some interesting transcoding events on my cluster..Calls between eg unity connection and Cube gateway even though set to use G711 bothways are invoking a xcoder resource..This is a sh sccp connectionsess_id    conn_id      stype m...

CME & 7925 wifi-phone

Hi,Just got new model of phones and it appears the CME doesn't have a config for the phones when i attempt to add them to CME as a type 7925.Do i need to get new code for the router? It's also the vpn connection etc. Will this cause a down time if i ...

Epic200988 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes