IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have trying with much difficulty to gather information about CUCM 9.  If anyone can answer these questions, I would be greatly appreciative.One Touch Call Recording - I know this is a new feature and requires a MediaSense server.  Does anyone know ...

Hello, Setting up a db for cdr data and have a few issues: 1. Is there a way to remove the header and datatype info from the ftp files? I just want the cdr data. 2. Is there a way to customize the file name of the file that is output?3. Is there a wa...

dmthames1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So my goal is to run I think CME on 2811 with 7975 phones ( i know super vague can provide more details) just on my small home lab which includes some other switches.  Would I be able to run just an internal voice network without connecting to any ex...

Resolved! Cisco 7971/7975

Hi We are facing a problem with our 79XX series colour phones. If the phones stays idle for a while display goes to standby mode but when a call comes in, display still remains in standby mode until we pick the phone. Basically, unless we pick the ph...