IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am running      CME version 9 I have the Unity express version 8.6. When I added phones to CME i had name Mickey Mouse.,, on the ephone I had username "MMouse"when I sync from Unity express,  and I look at the user and mailbox the first name i...

miket by Level 5
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have set up an Auto Attendant/IVR in unity connection. Selecting one of the options transfers the call to a hunt group in cucm v 7 and rings on end user's phones. When external callers ring into the AA/IVR and they select an option which sends the ...

Resolved! upgrading a Cius

What is the process to upgrade a Cius?   I cant seem to figure it out. The CCO download is a ZIP file and it has a few files in.  Do you leave the ZIP and upload that to CUCM from the OS page or?   Its a little odd it seems like.  Thanks!

I’m migrating users from my Unity v8.0 cluster to a Unity Connection 8.6.2 cluster. We have unified messaging with exchange on our old Unity 8 cluster, and we’re continuing to have unified messaging (single inbox) on Connection 8.6.2. I’m using the C...

Hi All,i have a standalone server with the following configuration:System version: 7.1.3.20000-2Locale:               cm-locale-it_IT-7.1.3.2000-1.copDevpkg:             cmterm-devicepack7.1.3.33031-1.copPlatform type:    MCS7816I-K9-CMC2I want upgra...

HiWe have a QSIG link between a 3845 and Avaya PBX.  When we try calling across it (IP to Analog), the phone rings but there is no audio stream when going off hook.Any suggestions on what could cause this type of behaviour?Thanksconfigcontroller E1 0...

kpintens by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we need to offer BE6K-UWL-100USR bundle to a customer, we did this using Cisco Commerce Workspace CCW, my question is: do i need to order the VMware Vsphere 5 VMW-VS5-ST-1A= qty 2 as the UCS comes with 2 processors or the VMware vsphere should be ...

osamaokok by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes