IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I am suggesting IP Telephony Solution for a client who has 1157 users.Cisco 9971 IP Phones--- 40Cisco 7965 IP Phones--- 117Cisco 7911G IP Phones---1000So kindly let me know what all licenses should be given to get the phones up and running.CUC...

Hi We have CUCM 5.1.3.8000-4 on production.few 7945G phones firmware is upgrade to SCCP459.2.1SOn phones which is upgraded to this version, corporate directory is not working. Getting error "Host Not Found"For the same model phone with firmware versi...

Hi Team,I have a specific need to send different Called Party number  on a single Trunk whenever I am on a divice Pool 'A' or 'B' using the same route pattern.e.g. When any phone on device Pool 'A' dial 112, the Called Party number sent to the PSTN s...

NICNGUYEN by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company provides outside sales services for various NPO's, and I wanted to see if there was a way to modify the wsdl to push a specific External Phone Number Mask to the CUCM before the call heads outbound?  We want the Webdialer to either ask the...