IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Support,I need to implement a ip telephony with call manager express with voice, voicemail, video etc etc.i will use cisco router 2951 with Cisco Unity Express with 50 Ip phones.i will also 1 3750 switch and others Switch 2960 for access devices...

zain_gabon by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,wondering if someone can help point me in the right direction regarding a voicemail transfer issue i am experiencing.customer has a small CME deployment 1 receptionst and around 5 other individual users.the Receptionst (ephone 7) has her own l...

Resolved! CIPC phone

HI I have a Soft phone installed which is registered to my CME . i wanted to know whether this will support Meet Me conferencing .i suspect this will not work because meetme key( softkey ) is not reflecting in my soft phone when added this softphone...

Hello,As you may see in the photo I have uploaded, I have a rather weird problem that hasn't been cited somewhere. As you may see, the font on the last button's name is missing the black background, making it rather difficult to read, as well as aest...

cbpapi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Customer recently purchased a UC 320 . They needed another 5 more IP phones . When we log in to configure the phones have registred but still picking up the default extension numbering x7119 and not the 206x range that was programmed. Is there someth...

jolamx by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes