IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I try to update CUE language without using the software clean install, but only software install add.My CUE is ISE (UC540) in version 8.6.1Initially, my CUE was in French Version. I uploaded UK English package and after CUE reboot, I was forced...

afo by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Hope someone could help me. I have a problem with the sip client and CUCME. Teleworker has vpn connection to HQ, throw that connection he need to use SIP client (XLite) to use corporate telephony. All is working fine, but every incoming or outg...

damir4a10 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Helloi want to activate the link aggregation on my MCS 7800 Series (Callmanager Enterprise - at the moment I only use ETH0)So does anyone know who to activate this feature? Or have any how-know for this feature.I do not find anything about the featur...

hi there,where we should use auto qos trust cos and where to use auto qos trust dscp.we had some issues in our network where we can see any cos incoming trrafic in cos 5 but we can see in cos 6 same with outgoing .which one is righ...

Hi, I am attempting to gain access to the GUI of my CUE. After I enter in my login credentials, I receive a new window stating that "Cisco Unity Express has lost contact with the Host router. Enter the new CCME Web Administrator user name and passw...

roseeng69 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes