IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dears,I have rightfax integrated with cisco cucm 8.6. when i dial the extension of the RIGHTFAX  internally and dial the extension of fax its not sensing entered digits (DTMF), but when i dial from mobile or any external number its working fine. Plea...

SNR

Dears,I have cisco UCS c-200 m2 installed cucm 8.6, i configure the SNR and my mobile ring, when i answer the call from mobile the extension keep on ringing and i can't hear any thing on mobile. please advise.                  

Hi,I am using the its-CISCO.2.0.3.0.tcl script to receive a call on a specific dial-peer. When it is hit it is playing the welcome prompt, but if I try to dial any extension no it's not even waiting for the 2nd digit it's saying destination is not re...

Hello guys!Two questions:     1. How to extend the time after Unity finishes a greeting and attemp to transfer to another Call Handle? After the Greeting ends it will transfer to quick to the Operator greeting not allowing the call...

fuhrersk8 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys!My situation is the classic one: Outbound calls from CUCM 8.5 when connected to other auto-attendants and the user press the digits, the digits are not being recognized by the far end auto-attendant. I know it has to dea...

fuhrersk8 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes