cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! E1 R2 ANI request

Hi Every one, I am configuring an e1 on a 5850 that has 24- channelized E1/ PRI port, I have 1 E1 conencted on a DMS 100 Nortel Switch where we get all teh PSTN calls,  the problems is that we need to get the Calling number (ANI) on our 5850 so that...

Hi, I am baffeled I am trying to run VOIP traffic from an elastix server over a Cisco 870 router. Call quality is fine untill more then a few people start surfing the internet. I have tried to enable some QOS on the router but with it  I can make one...

gfxrelay by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There is some DTMF generation problem with the softphone & Hard Phone that causes issues with the conference bridge It is working for 20 - 30 mins after that DTMF is not working I have checkd the RTMT logs form CUCM.Please find the logs.I am geeting...

kishorepv by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Guys,Can someone tell me if it's possible or post the docs on how to setup a vpn tunnel on a cisco ip phone. What I want to do is plugg my cisco ip 7945 into my hom dlink and have it create a vpn tunnel back to my head office and register with th...

Hi All, I have a design for Voice Over internet for three separate locations (Lagos, London and Kenya) as shown in the attached diagram.The scenario is this:** There is no private WAN line king all three locations** The HQ is Lagos** All three locati...