cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Inbound SIP trunk IP address wildcard

HiRunning CUCM 8.6(2) integrated with a SIP service provider without a CUBE (customer doesn't have an ISR available)All working ok, however does anybody know if there is a way to specify a wild card on the trunk for the list of IP addresses on inboun...

barry by Rising star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Route Filter usage.

Guys,I would like to get your opinion on something,  I have something like 30 sites (with 50-60 more coming) and, up to this point, the several contractors that have been involved configuring CUCM for the sites has done individual Toll-Free Route pat...

Wallboard Config

How can i deploy Wallbaord for our Call Center, "UCCX v8" if possible to give me the setep by step to configure it, Many Thanks and best regardsMehdi---Posted by WebUser Mido Mclaren

fb_webuser by Frequent Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SIP MWI with CUCMBE 8.6

I am wanting to turn on/off MWI's on a third party SIP phone running CUCMBE 8.6. I am pretty sure Call manager cant handle it but have an 881 CUBE router. Can I relay the MWI DN's back to the CUBE router and send a SIP notify? Anyone have any ideas o...

g_wallace by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VG224 not sending Fax

Hello,I would like to know if someone can assist me with getting to bottom on an issue I am having.  I have setup my VG224 using SCCP and am getting a dialtone on my fax machine, but it is not sending or receiving any faxes.  I hear the dial tone and...

Inbound SRST call backs

Let me see if I can explain what I am trying to do, with my SRST.  I have configured Device pools and Route Patterns that use the SRST router to call 911 from ip phones in the class rooms.  This is working Great, I have a hard line to the phone port ...

CUBE H323 to H323 Advice

Hi There,I wonder if someone could give me some advise on the best way to configure a CUBE which is currently not working as expected, I have a CUCM cluster v5.x and a pair of CUBEs (configured as H323 gateways) connected via H323 (non gatekeeper) tr...