IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! E1 R2 ANI request

Hi Every one, I am configuring an e1 on a 5850 that has 24- channelized E1/ PRI port, I have 1 E1 conencted on a DMS 100 Nortel Switch where we get all teh PSTN calls,  the problems is that we need to get the Calling number (ANI) on our 5850 so that...

Hi, I am baffeled I am trying to run VOIP traffic from an elastix server over a Cisco 870 router. Call quality is fine untill more then a few people start surfing the internet. I have tried to enable some QOS on the router but with it  I can make one...

gfxrelay by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There is some DTMF generation problem with the softphone & Hard Phone that causes issues with the conference bridge It is working for 20 - 30 mins after that DTMF is not working I have checkd the RTMT logs form CUCM.Please find the logs.I am geeting...

kishorepv by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Guys,Can someone tell me if it's possible or post the docs on how to setup a vpn tunnel on a cisco ip phone. What I want to do is plugg my cisco ip 7945 into my hom dlink and have it create a vpn tunnel back to my head office and register with th...

Hi All, I have a design for Voice Over internet for three separate locations (Lagos, London and Kenya) as shown in the attached diagram.The scenario is this:** There is no private WAN line king all three locations** The HQ is Lagos** All three locati...