IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have anew UC540 installaion. It recognises all the 504 and 502's. However the 525g's wont recognise beyod receiving an IP. The threads are rejected, and it cannot find the UC540. They are plugged directly into the uinit.I amnuall...

My company bought ten Cisco (Tandberg) 7985 for the top managers, but we have a lot of troubles with them: when we receive calls, often the voice caller is lost for many seconds.Cisco replaced all phones, but the problem is not ended.The 7985 firmwar...

Hi,I had encountered a DHCP issue with CUCM 7.1: I have 2 refurbished Cisco 7940 IP Phones configured on SCCP. On completing the creation of the phones and DN in CUCM, I was able to get the phones working with static IP configuration but got stuck at...

Hello  everyone,does anyone know of a good 3rd party tool that can provide a configuration report on Call Manager with things such as Call routing, topology, Calling Search Spaces, etc.Thanks in advance.  All replies rated.

Resolved! ATA-187 vs. VG-202

Hello friends - I need some "specific use" scenarios to justify the expense of a VG-202 gateway over an ATA-187 when supporting analog devices.  I've been through the datasheets (which don't differ much, detail-wise - one supports SIP-only), and coll...

hai alllkindly help  me on the call trasfer issue in my voice network, my issue is when make a call transfer to external numbers  eg: mobile number the line get into a state on hook and it still remains on hook even if the call disconnect, this issue...

Hello,I have 7941 IP phone that I beleive has corrupted firmware. The phone was connected with a faulty network connection during a firmware upgrade and now will not boot at all.When powering on, the headset, mute, and speaker buttons briefly light u...

dustin by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes