IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am wanting to turn on/off MWI's on a third party SIP phone running CUCMBE 8.6. I am pretty sure Call manager cant handle it but have an 881 CUBE router. Can I relay the MWI DN's back to the CUBE router and send a SIP notify? Anyone have any ideas o...

g_wallace by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I would like to know if someone can assist me with getting to bottom on an issue I am having.  I have setup my VG224 using SCCP and am getting a dialtone on my fax machine, but it is not sending or receiving any faxes.  I hear the dial tone and...

Let me see if I can explain what I am trying to do, with my SRST.  I have configured Device pools and Route Patterns that use the SRST router to call 911 from ip phones in the class rooms.  This is working Great, I have a hard line to the phone port ...

Hi There,I wonder if someone could give me some advise on the best way to configure a CUBE which is currently not working as expected, I have a CUCM cluster v5.x and a pair of CUBEs (configured as H323 gateways) connected via H323 (non gatekeeper) tr...

Can anyone tell me the difference between cme, cme-srst and uck9.I have cisco router 2951 and its connected with CUCM 7.1 and gateway protocol is H323."flash0:c2951-universalk9-mz.SPA.150-1.M1.bin"uc            uck9          Permanent     uck9router#...

techguy by Enthusiast
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Sorry for posting this question here instead of Blog.. but for some reason I am not able to select any location..I have request in which customer needs  a solution for 24 users (so UC540) with Agents and also they have 2 business in one building s...

HiWe have both CUCM and UNITY CONNECTION with version 8.5we have created a call hanlder on unity connection for the inbound calls Everything working fine except one thinkThe originating calling number is not shows in the endpoint deviceIs any workaro...

Hi,i have installed cisco mobile 8.0 on my iphone and when i try to join to the call manager over wireless (using tftp address and id i created on call manager), i am unable to join the call manager. i have included the tftp ip address on the dhcp of...