IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Guys,this might be a really straight forward question with an answer of NO but still thought id ask anyway. We have a customer that has a CME system and is looking at the CUCMBE3000 as a migration option. the issue is they have a mix of SIP and SCCP ...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, please inform whether:I want install CUCM 8.6 on Vmware ESXI5 on HP DL380G7 X5660 Server, but can somebody give me a link on some doc where Cisco says that it is fully support this instalation on none Cisco Server Thanks for help

Hi,I have some 6941 phones on a CUCM 8.6.2.21900-5.I subscribed the EM service for these phones, but there is no Entry "Services" in the Application menu (the button with the gearwheel).The service is working if I assign it to a button.I've tried the...

Hi All..Dont if anyone has come accross this before.. all external call via PRI ISDN get connected ok ..but takes about 5- 10 seconds before the voice can be heard.. example .. caller A makes an external call to B.. B picks up the phone.. and says he...

I have a client with a UC520 . Lately the client has been concerned that when they check the general delivery voicemail, there may be 0. Then they either check a few hours later or the next day and they show a few in there. What could be causing this...

wayne by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Voice Team,All the sites was working normally.I have 3 sites com the same problem: - They are not receiving calls by FXO. But all site can to make outbound calls. Can you help me please??? For example: Bellow are FXO state of the 2 sites. SITE AGW...

My company CEO's admin assistance have 8961 phone and monitors CEO and the other executives’ phones. On her phone, AA’s personal number is on the Line1, CEO’s line on button 2(shared line), and CFO's line button 3(shared line) etc..Couple days ago, A...

vatter by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes